Tuesday, February 24, 2009

ThAnkS wEsTvALe

After 8 years, I hung up my name tag and moved on to Copper Hills High School!

I was very sad to leave all my little friends, and my Westvale family. I have met some of the most wonderful teachers, parents, grandparents, students,volunteers, peers and co-workers! I will miss you all! But it was best for my family at home.

And in the long run, that is what it's all about!

Thank you for the great going away party and for all the best wishes! The gifts were wonderful, and cake is always good! No matter what the occasion! XOXO









4 comments:

Kim said...

Best of Luck with your new job! :)

The Jensen Family said...

That would be hard to leave people you have been with that long! That was sweet of them to give you such a nice send off. Hope it works out at your new place of employment!

Foust Family said...

Kristi, we will miss you so much!! Good luck at Copper Hills. I hope all goes well. Thank you so much for the CUTE baby outfit! You are so nice! You are welcome to come play with us any time!! Love ya!

Foust Family said...

P.S. Sorry I missed your going away party!